take me far

take me far

Saturday, September 15, 2012

My new house



My parents bought a new house this year, it's a big and beautiful cottagge with a garden and a swimming pool. My friends from La Cañada have been here a lot and they love it. My bedroom is not very big but I have a balcony giving on to the swimming pool, so the view is amazing. And also, I have a dog now. Her name is Noa and she is 6 months old. She is really gentle and loving,  she loves running and playing with other dogs. So every time I take her out, I have to take her on a leash because she runs away every time she sees another dog. At first, she slept outside but now she sleps on the first floor where the bedrooms are and I sometimes allow her in my bedroom cause I love to keep her company.


No comments:

Post a Comment